We Buy Brass!
Whether you are the at home shooter, or a firearm range, or anything in between. We want your brass!
Here is how it works:
1. Create an account. If you don’t already have one, create one here.
2. Gather all spent/empty brass/nickel cases. Make sure to remove shotgun hulls, steel cases, aluminum cases, loose primers, and any live rounds. These will not count toward your in store credit. We only accept brass/nickel cases. You do not need to clean or sort the cases before you send them to us.
3. Put cases in a plastic bag.
4. Print and fill out the brass credit form.
5. Using a USPS Large Flat Rate box place brass and form in EACH box. Tape up all corners and seams of your box(es). (This is the cheapest method and you can ship up to 75 pounds per box). Get boxes for free shipped right to you.
6. Send your box(es) to:
Sleeping Giant Brass
39296 129th Street
Aberdeen, SD 57401
7. Once we receive your brass, we will weigh it and apply the current market value to your account in the form of store credit.
CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR BRASS: $1.40/LB
8. You can use the store credit on anything on our website. 1 point of store credit is equal to $1.
Brass can also be dropped off in person at the above address. Please still follow steps 1 – 4 when dropping brass off in person.